Dienstag, 25. März 2008

友 | my dear friends


Photos

last weekend, I have visited Strasbourg with 2 of my good friends, Taco (left), with whom I went to my high school and university in Taiwan and Yosuke. (We are good friends since more than 3 years.) We had really a wonderful time there. Though it was also kind of hard ;P...why?

Taco usually comments, to travel with me is always stressful and arduous. Because I always choose to walk through the whole city, to view what we won't see, to experience with the body and soul.

I like Strasbourg.  Because of its "old", its beauty, its cleanliness, its size (not big, but colorful and international). But the most I love, is its german character mixed with french lifestyle. Alsace is an area, which exhibits both cultures with great wine and food. It looked so wonderful when the river flows through the old downtown in the night under light, warm, yellow lamps. It touched my heart so deeply, that I really considered to stay there and establish my own design office there. 


Keine Kommentare: